Atari 2600 Starpath Supercharger Game
Produced by: Starpath
Model#: AR4302
Rarity: 7 Very Rare

This game has 5 separate paddle games. They are all fun (just about all Atari paddle games where fun). They are all at least 2 player (most of them 4 player). The games themselves are not simply variations on the Breakout theme (like most paddle games seem to be), but are all good enough to stand on their own.

Games Included

  • Bop a Buggy
  • Tug of War
  • Wizards' Keep
  • Down on the Line
  • Handcar

This is not a cartridge but a cassette tape. It only works on Atari 2600 systems equipped with a Starpath Supercharger.

Dennis Caswell was the programmer on this title.

Packaging Information

The box (and the manual and cassette case as well) had a rather fun looking picture of a bunch of peanuts inside a bowl of mixed nuts playing Atari. The "Party Mix" logo was rendered above them in the form of a red neon sign.

This game is worth around $75 USD. Games with boxes and manuals are worth more. (Pricing is for an original copy of this game that still works). Dead copies and copies that were copied onto blank tapes are worth less. Please remember that you need either a Starpath Supercharger or a Cuttle Cart in order to play this game (since it is a cassette and not a cartridge).

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.