This is an old joke that I felt should be represented somewhere in here. Since I couldn't find it, here it is:

Three Indian women are sitting around in their tipi, just shooting the breeze. The first woman points to the hide she's sitting on and says, "See this hide? My son killed this bear with his own two hands. It's worth quite a bit." The second woman nods, and points to the hide she's sitting on. "This is a bear hide, too, and MY son killed it with his own hands as well. I imagine it's worth at least as much as yours."
Finally, the third, and oldest, woman speaks up. "See this hide?" she cackles. "This is a hippopatamus hide! I killed this hippo with MY own two hands, and it's worth easily what both those bear hides are worth together."

And of course, the moral of the story is:
The squaw on the hippopatamus is equal to the sons of the squaws on the other two hides.
Ahem:

Once upon a time, here were four kingdoms- the kingdom of Rotterland, the kingdom of Noirik, the kingdom of Purasia, and the famous kingdom of Camelot. Anyway, one day the kingdom of Camelot (which bordered the other three) started a jousting tournament, and asked all the other kingdoms to send men. So, they did.

The wild Rotterland Kingdom sent fifteen barbarians, all dressed in their finest red regalia.

The brooding, cunning land of Noirik sent twenty black-clad warriors on horseback.

Finally, the good kingdom of Purasia sent the most, at twenty-five paladins; However, as they journeyed, they found a neighbouring land (the land of Puciana) was being attacked by hordes of vikings, so they had to pass up; However, they needed to send someone on to tell King Arthur that they couldn't come- so they sent on one of the squires.

So anyway, the Noirik warriors came, then the Rotterland, and finally the lone Squire arrived at the gates. He nodded to the porterman, and spoke. "I'm here for the joust." "Just you" was the reply. "You must be something. Where's your armour?" before the squire could explain, he was forced into the changing rooms to get ready.

Eventually, both teams of knights were on the field, waiting for their unseen nemesis, who stayed, shivering in the changing room. Getting bored, they asked king Arthur to do something; so he sent Merlin to check up.

Now, Merlin was a nice man, and, finding that there was just a lone squire, decided to question him. "Hello, sir. You're here for the Joust?"
"No!" cried the squire, desperate. "I'm a squire, I'm still learning." "Hmmm. But the Joust must go on..." So Merlin quickly stirred up a low-potion to give him the strength of ten, to at least give the squire a chance. But he accidently added to much hemlock, and the potion had more, ah, effect...

So the squire took the high-potion. And he felt GREAT. He picked up a plate-mail breastplate weighing his own, and leaped onto the horse. Neighing in surprise, it darted onto the battlefield; Seeing the charging steed, king Arthur declared the start, surprised at their only being one warrior from Purasia... and that he had no lance.

Now, the muscular squire rode up into the beginning melee between the two other groups- and, not wanting to hurt anyone, started grabbing the lances and shattering them with his hands! at the end of the battle, he had managed to snap every single lance on the field and capture the helms of nineteen other warriors, winning Purasia the day. So it just goes to show: "The squire with the high-potion use was equal to the sum of the skewers of the other two sides."

Copyright- me, used with permission.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.