Transforms from spaceship to robot and back!

TECHNOBOT: SCATTERSHOT

FUNCTION: TECHNOBOT LEADER
"Decepticons are like rust spots--they're ugly and they can pop up anywhere."

A brawling, bragging berserker... he wades into a Decepticon patrol with all barrels blazing, doesn't stop until he's out of ammo. Calls those who disapprove of his methods 'tinplated bucketheads.' Rude, gruff, and direct. In vehicle and battle station modes, has electron pulse cannon in nosecone; array of sonic, thermal and artillery shell guns. In robot mode, has 500 rounds-per-minute automatic acid-pellet gun. Combines with fellow Technobots to form Computron.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Speed: 7
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 8
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 6
Transformers Tech Specs


The Scattershot toy was big, buff, and adorned with tiny molded details to make him look even more high-tech than usual. You wouldn't expect too much from a space-jet that basically looked like a pyramid, but the designers outdid themselves with this guy. The centerpiece of the entire Technobots lineup.

The cartoon hit his personality pretty well in the two or three episodes in which he appeared. It's perhaps noteworthy that while all the gestalt "leader" toys had a third mode which was basically a stand-alone repair bay or (in Scattershot's case) a large free-standing gun, Scattershot was the only one who ever had this mode depicted in the cartoon.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.