Small (approximately 300 students) Roman Catholic Christian High School located in the Fox River Valley area in Wisconsin. It is fairly typical of the American education system.

Curriculum is college preparatory, plus required courses in religion. Standardized test scores cover a wide range, but averages are typically significantly above state and national averages.

SMC students are required to abide by a dress code.

Sports: Mascot is the Zephyr. (a train, not a light breeze). Offered sports include soccer (football), basketball, American football, volleyball, tennis, cross country, track and field, and golf. The only team that has been exceptional in recent memory is the girls' basketball squad. A rivalry of sorts exists between SMC and Xavier High School, a local competing private high school. Xavier typically wins.

And of course, there is math team.

Contact information:
1050 Zephyr Drive
Neenah, WI 54956
USA
(That's Wisconsin, United States of America)
Phone: (920)722-7796
Fax: (920)722-5940

How to get to SMC

From the North:
From Hwy. 41, take the Cty. BB/Prospect Ave. exit in Appleton. Turn right (west) on to BB. At the stoplights, turn left on to American Dr. Take American Dr. to Cold Spring Rd. Turn left on to Cold Spring Rd. Go straight on Cold Spring Rd. for about 1/2 mile. When you reach the stoplights at the corner of Cold Spring Rd. and Jacobsen Rd., go straight for another 1/4 mile. Turn left on to Zephyr Drive.

From the South:
From Hwy.41, take the 150/Winchester Rd. exit. Turn right on to Winchester Rd. At the stoplights, turn left on to Green Bay Rd. Follow Green Bay Rd. back under Hwy. 41. Take the next right, which is American Dr. Go straight on American Dr. for one block, turn left on to Cold Spring Rd. Go straight on Cold Spring Rd. for about 1/2 mile. Turn right on to Zephyr Drive.

From the East:
Follow Hwy. 10 to Hwy. 441. Take Hwy. 441 south. 441 will end; highway will become 10 west. Stay on 10 west to the County CB exit. Exit CB. Turn left. Go straight on CB for 1/4 mile to Jacobson Rd. Turn left on Jacobson. Go straight on Jacobson to the stoplights at Cold Spring Rd. Turn right. You will see SMC on the left. Turn left on Zephyr Drive.

From the West:
Follow Hwy. 10 to Hwy. 45 to 10 east. From 10 east, take the County CB exit. Turn right on to CB. Go straight on CB for 1/4 mile to Jacobson Rd. Turn left on Jacobsen Rd. Go straight on Jacobson to the stoplights at Cold Spring Rd. Turn right on to Cold Spring Rd. You will see SMC on your left. Turn left on to Zephyr Drive.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.