The venerable Suzuki GZ250 Marauder is a beginner's motorcycle. The overall type of bike is a cruiser style with a 250cc engine. It is used by many motorcycle safety courses to train new motorcyclists on. It has a low seat height and a low center of gravity. If it happens to fall over, the motorcycle is easy to stand upright.
I own one, and my oldest daughter learned how to ride with it. New riders will be ready to move up to a 500cc or 650cc in around six months of experience.
- Engine: 249 cc (15.2 cu. in), 4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Chain driven
- Overall length: 85 inches
- Overall width: 32 inches
- Overall height: 42 inches
- Seat height: 28 inches, excellent for shorter stature riders
- Curb weight: 331 lbs
- Brakes: front disc, rear drum
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.4 gallons
- Seats: Rider and small passenger, padded
- V-Twin engine
Iron Noder 2017