Benefit, BENEFIT

This band/group I found while meandering the netherregions of the infamous Napster. I cant seem to find any information what so ever about Benefit anywhere. If you have any knowledge about them please /msg me and i'll add it.

1. Rhyme The Rhyme (Intro)
2. Exact
3. Proceed With Caution
4. My Mic Sounds Nice (Interlude)
5. Supreme
6. Fairwell
7. When I'm Alone (Interlude)
8. If I Owned A Midget
9. Blind Following
10. Call Of Revolt
11. Oscars Present (Interlude)
12. Warp To World 6-9
13. My Story
14. A Page In Hip Hops Diary
15. Cheeedum (Interlude)
16. Friends
17. My Enemy

Ben"e*fit (?), n. [OE. benefet, benfeet, bienfet, F. bienfait, fr. L. benefactum; bene well (adv. of bonus good) + factum, p. p. of facere to do. See Bounty, and Fact.]

1.

An act of kindness; a favor conferred.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits. Ps. ciii. 2.

2.

Whatever promotes prosperity and personal happiness, or adds value to property; advantage; profit.

Men have no right to what is not for their benefit. Burke.

3.

A theatrical performance, a concert, or the like, the proceeds of which do not go to the lessee of the theater or to the company, but to some individual actor, or to some charitable use.

4.

Beneficence; liberality.

[Obs.]

Webster (1623).

5. pl.

Natural advantaged; endowments; accomplishments.

[R.] "The benefits of your own country."

Shak.

Benefit of clergy. Law See under Clergy.

Syn. -- Profit; service; use; avail. See Advantage.

 

© Webster 1913.


Ben"e*fit, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Benefited; p. pr. & vb. n. Benefitting.]

To be beneficial to; to do good to; to advantage; to advance in health or prosperity; to be useful to; to profit.

I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. Jer. xviii. 10.

 

© Webster 1913.


Ben"e*fit, v. i.

To gain advantage; to make improvement; to profit; as, he will benefit by the change.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.