A creamer is a vessel for holding milk or cream for putting in your tea or coffee.  I wish i could offer you some advice on buying a creamer but I'm afraid the best I can do is say buy what you like.  Mine happens to be stainless steel but I suppose if you have china teacups and saucers it'd be worthwhile for you to have a creamer in a matching pattern.

A creamer could also be a disposable plastic cup of half and half with a litte paper lid.  A nice way to open these creamers without making a huge mess is to fold the little paper lip up over the top, and hold the creamer with the lip submerged in your coffee.  In a few seconds the glue will melt and you'll be able to gently squeeze the cream out of the creamer without getting it all over yourself and your companions.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.