user since
Mon Sep 8 2003 at 08:37:16 (20.6 years ago )
last seen
Tue Apr 10 2018 at 00:25:23 (6 years ago )
number of write-ups
54 - View LeoDV's writeups (feed)
level / experience
10 (Polymath) / 5935
C!s spent
89
mission drive within everything
Perfect 10
specialties
Specialization is for insects
school/company
--
motto
Generatio rectorum benedicetur
most recent writeup
El Cid
Send private message to LeoDV

Homenode

(place) by LeoDV

 

 

 

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

You fall exactly on the border of two political philosophies...

CONSERVATIVE LIBERTARIAN

CONSERVATIVES tend to favor economic freedom, but frequently support laws to restrict personal behavior that violates "traditional values." They oppose excessive government control of business, while endorsing government action to defend morality and the traditional family structure. Conservatives usually support a strong military, oppose bureaucracy and high taxes, favor a free-market economy, and endorse strong law enforcement.

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

 

 

 

What is (qu'est-ce que) Oui!?
Oui! is a usergroup. We welcome French people, francophones, francophiles, and anybody who is interested in French culture, language, history, politics, or what have you. If you're a quebecker, if you're only curious or have questions about French culture, if you're planning a visit to our country, Oui! is where you want to be (hmm, nice slogan).

If you were Dutch how would you view the people of France?from skow.
With detached amusement, which is the way I view most things. Unless of course that comes from my being French.

If you were poisoned somehow and it left you with exactly 48 hours to live, what would you do in those last two days?from Hazelnut.
48 hours! That's a very long time. But my answer is going to be very short: I wouldn't do anything different.

What is the most randomly erotic thing you have ever seen?from inlet.
Discarded woman's gloves, the soft kind that go with a cocktail dress, where the girl smell lingers.

Who is your role model?from Kyle.
There are many people I admire, look up to and want to imitate in my life, but I don't think I have a "role model." I tend to pick and choose from the characteristics of historical personalities, like that guy in that movie who cut out parts of celebrities in a magazine and pasted them on a white sheet of paper, creating a sketch of the perfect woman. If I had to choose, I guess it'd be someone like André Malraux or François-René de Chateaubriand, who were writers, adventurers, and men who believed in their ideas even if they had to lose money, a political career or if they had to fight for them.

What type of music do you like best, and why?from Sofacoin.
Good music, because it's good. Also bad music, because it's funny.

What memory would you most want to undo?from Evaline.
I don't think I would undo any memory. Especially the painful ones. They're the ones who chipped away at the generic human and made it into me.

If you could choose, right now, the last thing you would see (be it truth or memory) before death, what would it be?from Evaline.
At my time of passing, I think I'd be way more excited about what's coming (the most exciting part of the journey) than what I'm leaving behind. However, I do think I would like one all encompassing look at my legacy—what I've built, whatever good I've done.

 

 

 

What is your favorite word?
Grace.

What is your least favorite word?
Consensus.

What is your favourite drug?
People.

What is your least favourite drug?
Laziness is my most destructive addiction and I don't even enjoy it.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Interesting stuff and thoughts, something my brain thinks is cool enough to wrap itself around. Good people. But mostly someone to love, somebody to get turned on for. God does that. Women also, big time. I'm currently open for applications for a muse.

What turns you off?
Pettiness.

What is your favorite curse word?
Cursing is an art, and there are many tools of the trade that I love, but you just can't beat the versatility of fuck.

What sound or noise do you love?
Sounds of pleasure are always the best.

What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of crowds, nothing is more terrifying.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Math is something I would love to do professionally if I hadn't given up on the discipline years ago. Also, it's not a profession, but I wish I could become a trappist monk.

What profession would you definitely not like to participate in?
In Soviet condom factories, women in the chain would sit in front of wooden phalli, roll the condoms (which were made of the same kind of rubber as truck tyres) down on them to check for holes, roll them back up, send the gaping ones back and forward the others. All day, exclusively. I wouldn't like to do that for a living.

What man or woman would you put on a new bank bill?
I think Robert Schuman amply deserves his face on a euro bill.

What plant, tree or animal would you like to be reincarnated into?
An otter. Look at them in the sea, splayed on their backs, eating fresh crab and other seafood. Now that's life. Also, a feline, because they've got pretty much every characteristic I strive to acquire.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Good job."

Your question here...