Combining node-fu and furrfu, this describes a quality of reading the chatterbox most days. People complaining about XP GBH, people bragging about their node-fu, people asking what node-fu, people proposing new formulae for node-fu that are 11.2% better than the old one, people discussing nodes about the patent unfairness of the voting system.
You want a number? Node-furrfu will GIVE you a number!
INSTRUCTIONS for calculating Node-furrfu
- Carefully mark the entire text of your statistics nodelet, except the number for usersonline (but including the word and its trailing whitespace).
- IDIOT! You missed out the first letter! Go back to step 1, and do it properly this time.
- Feed the text to
- Hit ^D (on UN*X) or ^Z (on CP/M-derived systems).
- The result is a hexadecimal number.
- If it has any non-decimal digits, subtract 1 from your XP and try again, until you have only decimal digits.
- Congratulations! The number is your node-furrfu.