user since
Wed Dec 2 2009 at 06:16:30 (14.4 years ago )
last seen
Fri Dec 4 2009 at 00:13:30 (14.4 years ago )
number of write-ups within last year
none!
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
specialties
dancing, cooking ,
motto
"dont judge the book by its cover read the book"
Send private message to scorpiostinglove

rob_mccord: nice to see you too
rob_mccord: just wanted to say goodbye
armieabraham: ok..
rob_mccord: i hope live gives you everything u need
armieabraham: me too...
rob_mccord: your such a cunt ill never know why you broke my heart and youll never be a friend of mine
rob_mccord: i hate yo with every once of my being
armieabraham: Don't come back, don't call. Think of another way.
rob_mccord: i will see u soon, hope you see me
rob_mccord: fuuck you bitch yor ass is mine now
rob_mccord: you fucked up!
rob_mccord: ill never let u be happy!
rob_mccord: my new purpose
armieabraham: Everything existed as though painted in a dream.                                                                                                                           

"Come and dance with me in the rain."
                               I should have danced with you.
Is this real? I want this to be real.

            Teach me to dream. Teach me to remember.
You know my history in fragments and I know your life in sketches. (Teach me to remember)

                                            I turn over in bed, brush against your warmth, and hope it is you.
I wouldn't mind sleeping forever and missing everything the world has to offer
                          (if only)
If only I could sleep next to you again.

    You were a bookmark to the time when I loved ever
rob_mccord: i like your sense of humor, you a
rob_mccord: i had a dream i choked you to death it wass peaceful after
rob_mccord: this world doesnt need your cruelty any longer and my life has ceaced to matter
armieabraham: My words are the only gift I have for you
I cannot give you jewels or gold
I cannot feed you, or quench your thirst
When you are sad or lonely
I cannot hold you, or dry your tears.

I cannot give you perfumes to make your senses swim
Nor silks to swathe your body
Nor roses and jasmine to make you smile
My voice, though tuneful in its way,
Cannot soothe you to sleep from afar
All I have are my thoughts
And how I express them
So, I craft them, as best I can.
My words are the only gift I have for you
I hope you like them

rob_mccord: not ast all yo fuckiong game playing bitch
rob_mccord: you just lost an extra member of flores go for two?
rob_mccord: fucking die 
armieabraham:  lay here, calmly looking into your eyes. Your beautiful worried eyes. They plead with me. They plead with god.

Please don't do this to yourself. It hurts me to see the pain so deeply ingrained in your soul. Each of the tears you shed for me shine with brilliance, emoting sight's equivalence to sound's symphonic beauty. Each of the tears you shed for me makes my heart cry in agony. I want to tell you it's okay.

No! ... No! ... Don't leave me. Please... I need you. Oh god, don't leave me alone.

You've come back to me. Oh, yes, thank you for not shedding your tears. It soothes me to see you calmer. You're so calm and-- Wait. Why are your eyes so dull? What's wrong? It's almost like... almost like... you don't recognize me when you look at me. I'm still here. Please believe that.

armieabraham: "There is someone who means a great deal to you.
Don't sacrifice that for chivalry.
Chivalry is dead.
Chivalry doesn't pay the bills or mop the floor.
Love her because you do."
rob_mccord: theres nothing in yor eyes but lies, nothing in your soul but hate, thats why i have to do this to show you how yor pain will heal you
rob_mccord: no more love in me only hatred for being abused someone must and will pay
rob_mccord: the woman loved is dead, now the people who responsibe will be held accouuntable
rob_mccord: your clit will be removed first
rob_mccord: god is my hand in this
rob_mccord: sorry this girl over here is being rude,
rob_mccord: texas isnt that far
armieabraham: It may be more difficult to feel genuine about your love for someone you do not "need." Someone you know you could walk away from may seem less important. To know you can walk away is not the same as walking away being easy. With love it never is. When love goes wrong, it is easier to stay, but more painful on the road ahead. Love changes into something else with anger and pain driving it into the night. The love dies eventually that way. When you walk away at the right time, it evolves into something more beautiful and remains love. The memories taste better and your feelings attain greater clarity.
rob_mccord: sorry armie you dont get to leave, to leave is to die understand you or anything clolse to you
armieabraham: The record player was skipping again. Had been for a spell. But when the last drops of whiskey had evaporated from his lips, and his cigarette had burned itself out against the old marble ashtray, he heard it for the first time. Otis is probably tired of crooning the same line over and again, he quipped to himself as he moved to the old turntable.

Harsh sunlight was creeping its way through the holes of the curtains. Particles of dust were turning in the sun's rays, transforming the dirty apartment into a snowglobe. Was it midafternoon? Late? How long had he been sitting there alone, drink in hand? The empty bottles, cans, and old tv dinners gave him away. He'd been sitting like this for years.

In a moment of clarity, he gathered bits of trash in his arms to carry to the kitchen ga
armieabraham: In a moment of clarity, he gathered bits of trash in his arms to carry to the kitchen garbage. The linoleum reminded him of the day she'd walked out--in heels. In those black pumps that made her legs look incredible, she'd yelled at him to pay attention. He had been, of course, but to her legs--not to what she'd said. Would he always regret ignoring her then? Had he looked up, he would have seen the end in her eyes. He could have stopped her from leaving. But he hadn't. Her legs, in their stockings and heels, had inspired him to think of other things. Always thinking of other things: another beer, the game, taking her to bed.


armieabraham: He was deep into his fantasy. After she'd made the house spotless and dinner was warm in the oven, he'd throw her down over the kitchen table and do her right there, like old times. His stale, wrinkled jeans twitched at the thought, like the stirring of something ancient under years of fossil and ruin. Even now the fantasy is what moved him.

Only with a deliberate grunt and shake of the head did he return to reality. Had he heard her say she wanted more? That she was leaving? This time for good? He vaguely remembered hearing the door slam behind her. She never did come back to act out that kitchen fantasy.


armieabraham: A handful of cans sprawled out of his hands and clanked over the dirty kitchen floor, sunlight making them twinkle and shine. He bent forward slowly, his back warped with age and misery, reaching for the trash as it scattered across the messy tile. There on his knees, body contorted in a painful crouch, he could see that he was struggling to pick up more than wrappers and cans. He was trying to pick up the pieces of his life.

For some, great epiphanies happen in churches. Others get their greatest inspiration from paintings, books, or speeches. In a brilliant stroke of kismet, our protagonist received his great awakening from a half-crumpled can of Miller Genuine Draft. He'd be nothing without her--had been, all his life--and he'd have to get her back.


rob_mccord: spoken like the cunt you are
rob_mccord: cantn write yor own
rob_mccord: remember i did love you, you just didnt care
armieabraham: Tending to impair or damage; injurious; mischievous; occasioning loss or injury; as, hurtful words or conduct.

Syn. -- Pernicious; harmful; baneful; prejudicial; detrimental; disadvantageous; mischievous; injurious; noxious; unwholesome; destructive.

-- Hurt"ful*ly, adv. -- Hurt"ful*ness, n.


rob_mccord: you made a mistake my heart cant take it today i will kill myself for you its what you want so my present to you
rob_mccord: think im kidding, dont. im not your safe to play BUT IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS PAINFUL LIFE WITH ITS EMPTY DREAMS I DONT EANT TO LIVE NOW BECAUSE OF YOU
rob_mccord: I LEFT A WILL IN MY CAR, YOU GET EVERYTHING I HAVE AND IM GETTING ENJOY IT YOU FUCKING GOLD DIGGING CUNT
rob_mccord: ALL YOU EVER  WANTED FROM ME ANYWAY
armieabraham: I'll become what you became to me
rob_mccord: HONEY ITS TOO LATE IVED CT TOO THE BONE  AND CANT5 STOP BLEEDIND
rob_mccord: WHAT DID I BACOME TO YO
rob_mccord: WHY WOULD  YOU EVER ABANDON ME WHEN I LED YOU MOPRE THEN MY OWN LIFE
rob_mccord: LOVED
rob_mccord: I'll become what you became to meI'll become what you became to me,
rob_mccord: ARMIE LOU WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, SHE BROUGHT ME JOY IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE THE ONLY THING I REGRET IN THIS LIFE IS I DIDNT MAKE HER MY WIFE
rob_mccord: WHY SHE HATED ME ILL NEVER KNOW BUUT I MUST OF HURT HER SO DEEP THAT I DONT DESERVE TO L;IVE , SO ON THIS DAY I  SHOW HER I WAS TOO IN LOVE TO BE ALONE
rob_mccord: PLEASE CALL MY MOM AND TEHER IM GONE BY 2PM ILL BE GONE
armieabraham: IM SITTING HERE NUMB..I DIDNT REMEBER THE LAST TIME I FEEL SOMETHING ... I REFUSE TO FEEL PAIN I EVEN REFUSE TO FEEL HAPPY...
rob_mccord: WELL IM SURE YOULL BE HAPPY NOW ARMIE I WONT BE BOTHORING YOU ANYMORE
armieabraham: I DONT INTEND TO HURT ANYONE... I TRY MY VERY BEST TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY WHEN IM IN THEIR LIFE... I DONT WANT ANYBODY'S SORROW...
rob_mccord: I HAVE MADE A DECISION TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
armieabraham: THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH I CANT GIVE TO GUMBLE... I REFUSE TO SWALLOW AND TASTED MY OWN TEARS OF SORROW... MY LIFE SOMEONE CREATED AND ITS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO HANDLE IT RIGHT ...
rob_mccord: I ONLY HAVE SORROW FOR ME YOU HAVE NO FELLINGS NO DEPTH NOR WEIGHT TO YOUR DECESSION MY SOUL NEEDED YOUUR LOVE AND EMBRACE FOR ONLY A MOMENT BUT IT WAS TO MUCH FOR YO TO SAY I LOVE YOU
armieabraham: I NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING...I CAN ONLY TELL YOU HOW I FEEL... WHEN I FEEL ALONE WHEN I WAS WITH YOU....
armieabraham: I REMEBER WHEN I I WAS IN OUR BEDROOM TELLING YOU HOW I FEEL... AND EXPRESS MY FEELINGS OF WANTING YOU ... BUT YOU TOOK IT WRONG AND  TOLD THAN SEX ALL I EVER WANTED...
rob_mccord: YOU NEVER WOULD FELL THAT WAY AGAIN ARMIE YOU SHOULD OF TOLD ME YOUR FELLINGS MORE
armieabraham: I FEEL NEGLECTED.. AND I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND DOUBTS... THATS NOT IN MY CONTROL...
armieabraham: MY SOUL WAS THIRSTY OF SPIRITUAL ORBS ...
armieabraham: I CAN ONLY CURRY MY VERY OWN SORROW...I CANT CARRY OTHER 'S...
rob_mccord: MY LIFE RIDES ON THIS TALK, I WOULD OF DONEANYTHING TO CATER TO YOUR NEEDS I WAS ALLWAYS BY YOR SIDE ALLWAYS WILLING IF YOU JUST  OPENED TO ME
rob_mccord: LOVE IM FUCKING DYING DO YOU CARE
armieabraham: I OPEN TOO MANY DOORS IN MY SIDE.. DDORS THAT I NEVER THOUGH ANYONE CAN ENTER...KNOWING  MY WEAKNESS ... COZ I IT YOUR EYES ... I CAN SEE ME IN YOU...AND IT HURTS TO SEE SOMEONE   LIKE ME IF THEY REALLY KNOW ME OR CARE FOR ME....
rob_mccord: IM SPIRITUL AND I LOVE YOU ILL ASK ONE TIME AND THEN NO MORE, ARMIE WILL YOU MARRY ME, I PROMISE TO HOLD YOU AND LOVE YOUU
armieabraham: I GIVE YOU MY SOUL THROUGH MY FAITH IN GOD... I LEARN HOW IMPORTANT LIFE IS...AND HOW WORTHY IT IS WHEN YOU STOP THINKING ABOUT MATERIAL ASPECTS IN LIFE..
armieabraham: I STRUGGLE TO BE ME....I WISH LOVE CHOOSES BUT IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY...
rob_mccord: YOU OPOENED A DOOR WITH ME AND CLOSED IT TO SOON ARMIE, I WAS NEVER CONCERED WITH ANYTHYING BUT YOUR LOVE AND BEING GOOD PEOPLE
rob_mccord: IM ASKING YOU NOW MARRY ME ARMIE
rob_mccord: DONT STUGGLE I LOVE YO NO MATTER WHAT
armieabraham: YOU JUST TOLD ME I WAS ALREADY DEAD 4 MINUTES AGO....LEAVE IT TO THAT...
rob_mccord: EVEN IF YOU WANT TO BE A NUN
rob_mccord: HAVE IT YOUR WAY ARMIE I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT MY DEATH
rob_mccord: WHY WONT YOU CHOSE ME TO HAVE AND TO HOLD TILL DEATH DE UUS PART, I KNOW ITS YOU FOR ME I CANT GO ON WITHOUT YOU
armieabraham: DEATH IS NOT UR SALVATION ROBERT... FAITH AND FORGIVENESS  IS THE KEY OF SPIRITUAL HEALING..
armieabraham: THE PROMISE OF MY CRIPTURES IS IF YOU ASK HOLY SPRIRIT FOR GUIDANCE...
rob_mccord: I DONT NEED SALVATION ANY LONGER IM A GOOD MAN WHOS HEART CAstand to be without the one he loves
armieabraham: YOU WILL FIND...BELEIVE IN GOD JUST LIKE YOU WILL BELEIEVED SOMEDAY MAYBE WE WILL BE TOGETHERE AGAIN..
armieabraham: GOD IS MY ONLY SHIELD..
armieabraham: THROUGH HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS..
rob_mccord: armie rally what is the problem here what does jesus have to do with your being with me
armieabraham: BIG...
rob_mccord: reALLY I NEED TO KNOW PLEASE EXPLAIN
armieabraham: BCOZ HE GIVE ME STRENGHT... EVEN IM HURT...
armieabraham: COZ I I ASK FROM HIM TO GIVE ME ALL THE STRENGHT TO FIGHT THE PAIN AND GETTING THROUGH THIS..
rob_mccord: I LOVE JESUS TOO ARMIE BUT I WANT TO BEH YOU AND HIM WHY WOLD I PRAY TO BE SEPPORATED FROM MY HEART
armieabraham: I ASK YOU BEFORE TO BE ONE OF MY PEOPLE WHO BELEIVE IN CHRIST BUT YOU IGNORE ME...
rob_mccord: DAMM IT ARMIE WHY
armieabraham: NOW WHEN I IGNORE YOU THATS A WORK OF GOD THATS GIVING ME THATS STRENGH...AND ITS REAL...
rob_mccord:  DO  BELEIVE WHY YOU NOT BELEIVE THAT IVE ALWAYS LOVEED GOD
armieabraham: WHAT YOU DID TO HIM ,,HOW YOU IGNORE HIM WHENI ASK YOU TO GET BAPTIZED AND READ THE BIBLE YOU NEVER EVEN TRY..
armieabraham: MY GOD MATTERS TO ME ...IF HE DOESNT MATTER TO YOU ... YOU DONT MATTER TO ME... BCOZ IM HIS FOLLOWERS ...HE DIED IN THE CROSS TO SAVE MY SIN AND FORGIVE ME...AND GIVE ME A NEW LIFE OVER AND OVER AGAIN BCOZ I BELIVED IN HIM...
rob_mccord: YOU ARE FOLLOWING GOD TO ME BELEIVE THAT ARMIE I WOULD GET BABTIZED TODAY IF I COULDD I WOLD GIVE MY LIFE TO THE  CHURCH OF CHRIST IF ONLY YO NEW
rob_mccord: GOD HAS INTERVINED IN MY LIFE MANY TIMES AND NEVER HAVE I DOUGTED HIS LOVE AND HIS MERCY I WILL FOLLOW HIM THROUGH YOU I SWEAR IT
rob_mccord: PLEASE TAKE MY HAND AND LEAD ME TO YOUR KING
rob_mccord: I WILL BE BAPTIZED TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GO OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GO PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT CAN I DO TO PROVE MY LOVE FOR YOU. IM SERIOUS ABOUT NOT WANTING TO LIVE BACAUSE YOUUR NOT WANTING TO BE MY WIFE
rob_mccord: I CANT MAKE IT TRHROUGH TADAY WITHOUT YOU THIS I SWEAR IS REAL
rob_mccord: YOU SEE  NOT EVEN MY DEATH WILL MOVE YOU I AM DYING TODAY AND YOU CAN  PRAY FOR MY SOUL;
rob_mccord: GOODBYE MYLOVE YOU OR NO OTHER JESUS AS MY WINESS YO WERE THRE ONLY ONE SINCE THE DAY I PIC U UP. I WAS YOUR LOVER YOR FRIEND AND YOU THROUGH ME AWAY TO THE WOLVES FOR FUN, HOW CAN I PRAY TO A GOD THAT WOULD LET THIS HAPPEN