display | more...

Stuc"co (?), n.; pl. Stuccoes (#), Stuccos. [It., fr. OHG. stucchi a crust, piece, G. stuck piece; akin to AS. stycce. See Stock.]


Plaster of any kind used as a coating for walls, especially, a fine plaster, composed of lime or gypsum with sand and pounded marble, used for internal decorations and fine work.


Work made of stucco; stuccowork.


© Webster 1913.

Stuc"co, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Stuccoed (?); p. pr. & vb. n. Stuccoing (?).]

To overlay or decorate with stucco, or fine plaster.


© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.