display | more...
Vitamin-rich embryo of the wheat kernel. It is separated before milling and used as a food supplement.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 2 tbsp (13g) Servings Per Container about 26 (will vary with jar size) ================================= Amount Per Serving --------------------------------- Calories 50 Calories from Fat 10 ================================= % Daily Value* --------------------------------- Total Fat 1g 2% ---------------------------- Saturated Fat 0g 0% ---------------------------- Polyunsaturated Fat 1g ---------------------------- Monounsaturated Fat 0g --------------------------------- Cholesterol 0mg 0% --------------------------------- Sodium 0mg 0% --------------------------------- Potassium 140mg 4% --------------------------------- Total Carbohydrate 6g 2% ---------------------------- Dietary Fiber 2g 6% ---------------------------- Sugars 1g --------------------------------- Protein 4g ================================= Iron 6% --------------------------------- Thiamin 15% • Phosphorus 10% Magnesium 10% • Zinc 10% --------------------------------- Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.