user since
Mon Mar 6 2000 at 16:28:17 (24 years ago )
last seen
Thu Jul 15 2010 at 21:40:25 (13.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
164 - View ApoxyButt's writeups (feed)
level / experience
10 (Polymath) / 6043
C!s spent
33
mission drive within everything
To whip it. Whip it good.
specialties
Flushing out mean people and making them feel bad.
school/company
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
motto
When people you greatly admire appear to be thinking deep thoughts, they probably are thinking about lunch.
most recent writeup
April 30, 2003
Send private message to ApoxyButt

This is a special homenode. Here, you're not gonna find any of those artsy-fartsy quotes, snippets of poetry, song lyrics in italics, or "grammar" like you see on those other homenodes. No sir. I'm not even going to say "sir/ma'am" because, by God, I don't care if you're a man or a woman, and I'm going to do it like we've always done it and say "sir" and you're going to live with it!

If I were to sum myself up in 3 words or less, I would have to use "Meat and Potatoes." That's because I'm made of meat (among other, less important substances,) and I also like potatoes, and really, what else do you need to know about a person? If I were to sum myself up in 1 word or less, I would use "Probably" except on really good days, when I would use "Mostly."

I started here a long time ago, back during a time in my life when I thought that experience and leveling up was important. I would write endlessly, all day sometimes (I had a pretty boring job,) in the hopes of finally getting to the point where I could put a picture up on this homenode. I don't believe that I will ever make it to that point, though, so you can view a picture of me at http://eatpoopyoucat.net/images/yourhost.jpg. Eatpoopyoucat.net is my website, but it has nothing to do with the awesome party game. It's just a blog that I update when I can't think of anything else that I could possibly do.

There are all kinds of transitive things I could tell you about myself, but that means I'll have to update this as they change, and this won't do. Instead, I will give you an ordered list of things about me that will never change:

  1. I am a mammal.
  2. I like most kinds of soup.
  3. I like most kinds of people.
  4. Except internet people. I am predjudiced against them and assume that they are all slightly mentally-handicapped until such time as they proove me wrong. Nothing personal.
  5. I am of German ancestry and was born in The United States, in Springfield, IL.
  6. I am not afraid of conflict. I stick up for myself and for my friends.
  7. I believe in the American system. I believe in checks and balances, and I believe in the direct control of all representative governing bodies by the people they represent. I vote.
  8. I consider myself to be patriotic, and I love my country, good and bad. Mostly good, I like to think. Moreso than any other country in this planet's history.
  9. On second thought, there are many soups which I dislike.
Thank you for your time. You can contact me at apoxyb@yahoo.com and feel free to message me on AIM with the user name "ApoxyButtPope"