user since
Wed Jan 9 2008 at 11:34:59 (16.3 years ago )
last seen
Fri Jan 8 2010 at 19:00:45 (14.3 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View Blas de Lezo's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 14
motto
love
most recent writeup
battle of Cartagena de Indias
Send private message to Blas de Lezo

Be Positive and creative. You are a buider of this universe. We are the creator. We look for his eyes and touch with his hands. Everything we do has an effect on the universe as we are a conscious part of it.

Try to build a good life. Create a good attitude and try to feel the goods this world offers to you. We are the prince of the ethernal life. The God ethernaly divided into Love atoms. The great feeler. The blackhole of experiences and beens. We are, because we all feel ourselves as the whole.
We are the infinite database of our lifes. The energy iluminating fluids of tiny dust.

When you, conscient been made of love, vibrate, a powerfull wave runs throughout the universe and interact with our waves.

We are waves of cosmic dust. Travel through me, traveler. We are the reason for you tryp. Your origin and destiny. Because you, my loved friend, are the unknow territory.

As loves arise from your inner self, your vibration modulate the dust, and love reflections will return to you, increased by miriads of tiny particles alike, to purify your original state. You can be an atomic bomb of love, a creator within us. You, conscient been, will purify the world with such a short action.