user since
Thu Dec 14 2000 at 00:29:07 (23.4 years ago )
last seen
Fri Apr 7 2006 at 14:18:25 (18 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View Cheekio's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 9
mission drive within everything
Educate and Annahialate
specialties
Card Throwing, Complaining
school/company
WPI
motto
Join us
most recent writeup
Where do you consider Home?
Send private message to Cheekio

Raised in Ashland, Massachusetts, publicly schooled, sort of what you'd expect. Currently a student at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, in Worcester, MA. Only has half of the boston accent or less- so pronounces the city "Wuster" instead of the appropriate "Wusta". But does say wicked, like, a wicked lot.

Is in the inbetween phase of trying to grow long hair so it just looks bad. It's dirty blonde. Eyes that are indistinctly blue or gray or green, at different times look more one than the other. Wears a big black trenchcoat that never has enough pockets, and cargos that are always full of shit that he deems universally useful. Also a low level cleptomaniac, as in: Can feel the urgest but more often than not successfully supresses them.

No job, if you got to know him you'd say he was aspiring to be a vagrant someday. Has something against his hands being occupied, hence all the pockets. No girlfriend. Not many strong social relations. Many strong negative social relations. Goes by the name Tim. Rarely stresses. Often feels depressed, which is the only time he blogs or nodes.