user since
Sun Jul 28 2002 at 09:18:26 (21.7 years ago )
last seen
Thu Aug 1 2002 at 06:07:18 (21.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View DebauchedChild's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
To get real criticism and not the sugar-coated crap force-fed to me by my friends and family.
specialties
Poetry, creative writing, and random ramblings.
school/company
The Department of the Damned
motto
Life is a house of mirrors.
most recent writeup
maltheism
Send private message to DebauchedChild

A sixteen-year-old "gothic" female from Spokane, Washington. My trichotillomania and depression have caused many to think that I am certifiably insane, but I don't see it as a curse. Without my rather explosive emotional tendancies, I would never have found writing to be my life's passion. You may draw your conclusions that I am society's stereotypical "goth" -- adorned in black, prancing around and shrieking "Ave Satanas!" at churchgoers, sacrificing goats to Satan at midnight on the full moon, bringing an AK-47 to school and executing my classmates, constantly threatening suicide for the sake of attention...you may blame it on my parents, my friends, the music I listen to, the video games I play, the shows I watch on television...and every time you express that opinion, I will bluntly announce that you do not know what you are talking about. I hope that through my writings and ramblings I will be able to disprove the rumors surrounding "goths" and other persons wandering the realms of the avant garde and display that I am a rather intelligent, open-minded, and enlightened human being.