user since
Sat Dec 10 2005 at 01:08:59 (18.4 years ago )
last seen
Sat Apr 1 2006 at 05:17:58 (18.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View Ichor's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -2
specialties
reconciliation, bass guitar
school/company
Roehampton Uni - philosophy and anthropology
motto
Rather dead than false of faith
most recent writeup
Rap isn't music
Send private message to Ichor

Thoughts of my love for Rita..... she, perpetually enthroned in my mind, the root or end of every observation, the incarnation of my innermost yearnings. This feeling, the only thing I can be certain of, through the storms in my head. Thoughts on my fears of my emotions, resentment for my lack of presence of mind. Confronting my fear to stand up for what I believe in because I do not want to have to defend it and, perhaps, change it. Disgust at the horrors of exploitation, degredation, abuse of power in this world, desperate to cure a lack of comprehension, lack of commitment, lack of application. A lack of a common goal in society is something I believe has lead us down the path of decadent genarosity, pathetic submissiveness (is that a word?) and is causing spiritual stagnation and devolution. Exasperated at the masses who take what they are given for granted, act just as the would were they animals.. begging the question of free will. These people have no will, they are victims of manipulative propaganda. I wonder whether I am the same, if I too, have no control over the strengths of my motives.... but perhaps I will go into my criticisms of this another day. I have to learn to use HTML..! Well, I have let my thoughts run away with me. I hope my thoughts will be evident in my future posts for y'all to see....... this is a part of me.