user since
Mon Feb 21 2005 at 06:53:29 (19.2 years ago )
last seen
Wed Feb 23 2005 at 02:45:07 (19.2 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -4
mission drive within everything
To find myself.
specialties
Romance, poetry, introspective.
motto
"Love is everything...nothing else matters."
Send private message to Jennifer Darknight

I am me. So what? Everyone is themselves, and that's just how it goes. Do you want others to complain about who you are, and what you are? I think not. I'm not about this. I'm not about whining about what might have been or what will be. Just stand in the now, and become me. My wings are clipped, and my heart is heavy, and yet...my soul yearns to break free.

I also understand that I sound like a whiny teenage moron. Well, I'm a teenager, but I'm not one who whines all the time. I want to be here to learn, to show others what I have to say, and maybe...just maybe...bring some naive insight in someone's life that might just...well...shine past the common cynic, and bring a breath of fresh air. Funny, huh? I know...I'm pretty weird. But then again, I'm told that all the time.

But this is my writing, this is me. It may not be normal, it may not be expected, but it's me...what more can you ask for...?