user since
Tue Feb 3 2004 at 03:00:46 (20.2 years ago )
last seen
Fri Jun 24 2005 at 21:46:34 (18.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
4 - View Roman Spearheads's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 97
mission drive within everything
huh?
specialties
Antiquities and collectables merchant
school/company
Liptovsky & Sons Precious Metals
motto
I was an atheist until I realized that I was God
most recent writeup
Cannibalism and other fun ways to get rid of Rats
Send private message to Roman Spearheads

I am the result of thousands of years of genetic evolution and then their unusual conglomeration into a person who has ancestors from no less than 8 distinct nationalities. So much for being a pureblood. I was born in the state of Maryland on a pleasant day early in April, the year after the explosion of The Challenger and the year before Bush senior took office. I lived near D.C. until second grade, being surrounded with family and interesting people. I had just begun to create friendships when the family was forced to move to the town of Peoria in 1995. I was enrolled at St. Phil’s for one year; third grade, and made a couple friends there that remain so to this day. I started 4th grade at Father Sweeney School, an institution renowned for its intelligent students and substandard sports teams. Since the school was small, everyone knew everyone else, it was as if my grade was one large family, and we established bonds with one another that grow stronger to this day. My close friends are all Sweeney graduates, except for one who went to St. Phil’s. Sweeney was the best thing that ever happened to me, as far as schools are concerned. That means that we didn’t do any work whatsoever. If I was to condense my 8th grade year into a line or so, I would say that it was more of a party than anything else; and whatever classes that required one to put in effort were ignored. Yeah, I failed about three classes if I am not mistaken, and I will never regret it. It was as close to a perpetual euphoria as is possible in reference to a place of learning. Then I came to Notre Dame. It sucked, but what could I do? I made the best of it and view life in a rather light manner, brushing off grave matters and not getting too caught up in schoolwork. This is the main reason I do most schoolwork in the class before it’s due and that I wrote this essay Thursday night. I’ve got to have my leisure time, and lots of it. Outside of school I am a prolific collector of anything old. I’ve accumulated collections that some people spend decades acquiring. Ancient, United States, and world coinage, books, stamps, bottles, banknotes, fossils, minerals, volatile chemicals (never can have enough Mercury, eh?), hand tools and other novel machines, varied paper items, photographs, postcards, ancient Roman and medieval spearheads, arrowheads, knives, and lots of useless knowledge. I have a whole storeroom dedicated to storing my stuff, and I’ve filled up much of the garage with my multifarious possessions. Moving out will take years. At the moment, I am trying to get money to pay for my 1998 Aurora without actually working; but believe it or not, I have found much success in the sale of elements and other collectibles on E-bay. It certainly beats cooking food for a horde of fat people all evening long, week after week. As I stated; I need my leisure time, which includes hanging out with my friends and not doing homework. Life as a 17 year old is good, and hopefully the good times will last a long while. A very long while.