user since
Thu Jul 19 2007 at 12:48:22 (16.8 years ago )
last seen
Thu Jul 19 2007 at 13:29:01 (16.8 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
Putting you first
specialties
Belfast City Walking Tours
school/company
Belfast City Walking Tours
motto
For so much, what can we give in return?
Send private message to William Dickson

If you are planning a visit to Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland, open the Belfast City Walking Tours web site. www.belfast-city-walking-tours.co.uk It will give you a wide range of walking tours for groups. Also a very popular Saturday morning tour from the Welcome Centre at 11am. You just turn up at the centre and even if your on your own, the tour will go ahead. This means you could possibly have your own private tour and the cost of the ticket is very reasonable considering your guide is the holder of a Blue Badge. All Blue Badge guides are trained to the highest possible standard in guiding. All visitors to the United Kingdom should first check that their guide has a Blue Badge. It might cost a little more but it is worth it. With Belfast City Walking Tours you can be sure of getting a local guide who is fully trained and with a real love for Belfast. Although specializing in walking tours the Befast City Walking Tours also provide excellent guides fo coach operators. OK the next step is up to you, click on the web site www.belfast-city-walking-tours.co.uk for lots of information about the wonderful city of Belfast.