Hi! I'm me. (Please, don't get post-modern on me).
I'm your average-joe sixpack... A MUDder, a CS major, a Quaker (that's a guy who plays Quake, folks), I'm a quasi-Lennucks user, and a guy who looves Zeppelin. Booya.
I have made a profession (well, a hobby, anyway) of telling people that "You Kick Ass." Don't ask me, I was high on caffeine at the time. I'm odd.
I'm a newbie noder, so to speak, and I haven't been here very long, so please try not to downvote me too badly. (Hah.) :) Anyway...
Happy noding, folksies,
- user since
- Sat Nov 4 2000 at 12:07:36 (19.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Nov 30 2010 at 22:33:03 (9.8 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 11 - View alundin's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 106
- mission drive within everything
- To boldly node where no man has noded before
- Computing, telling people they Kick Ass
- Portland Community College
- You Kick Ass
- most recent writeup
- It takes two guys to do half a woman's job
- Send private message to alundin