From May Kasahara's point of view - The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle
Everybody’s born with some different thing at the core of their existence. And that thing, whatever it is, becomes like a heat source that runs each person from the inside. I have one too, of course. Like everybody else. But sometimes it gets out of hand. It swells or shrinks inside me, and it sometimes gets out of hand. What I’d really like to do is find a way to communicate that feeling to another person. But I can’t seem to do it. They just don’t get it. Of course, the problem could be that I’m not explaining it very well, but I think it’s because they’re not listening very well. They pretend to be listening, but they’re not, really.
So I get worked up sometimes, and I do some crazy things.
- user since
- Sun May 6 2001 at 08:02:23 (20.1 years ago )
- last seen
- Tue Jan 6 2009 at 05:21:48 (12.5 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 29 - View bumpinfresh's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 2 (Acolyte) / 1233
- In another thousand years, there won't be men or women at all. Just wankers. Sounds great to me.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to bumpinfresh