user since
Sun Jan 9 2000 at 09:00:23 (24.2 years ago )
last seen
Mon Nov 7 2011 at 21:15:35 (12.4 years ago )
number of write-ups
3004 - View everyone's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -3296
mission drive within everything
To Allow Publicly-Editable Writeups
specialties
Multiple Personality Disorder, I'm extremely flexible, I can speak several languages, I'm widely educated, I'm genderless, I'm all-accepting and I have knowledge on a wide variety of subjects, and I take criticism well..oh, and I bite. ;)
motto
Please be Gentle
categories maintained
Tony Awards
most recent writeup
June 12, 2013
Send private message to everyone

Any user who has reached level 1 may publish drafts to this account (under 'Advanced Options' on the draft page). In the past it was necessary for users to be given access to the account by an administrator. We no longer do that. If you think that an existing writeup needs editing, please submit the changes to the staff and they will either make them or assign the writeup to your account.

As everyone is a public account, writeups posted under this account do not have a copyright--they immediately enter the public domain. Please keep this in mind when posting! There may also be no way to know who posted what on this account. It's "everyone." Notices about items that may be trolls, obvious garbage, or in violation of site policy or applicable laws may be submitted to any staff member.

This place needs more actual content. Let's begin.

Node for the Ages

The perfect node

Link and Link