Enlighten me Fight me Snapple is good Fruitopia is better Except it's made by cocacola Wrecks are beautiful Buffets make stomachs full Trust me I'm not dull
The geek side.
- Codes mostly in Perl.
- Dabbles in Python, C, shell and Java
- Propenent of the Death of systems programming languages.
- Previous Mac zealot.
- Now rabid, foaming, distribution-centric Linux advocate
- VIM user
- In a pipe happy, backtickin' paradise
- I have sawfish bindings that can eat small kids for breakfast.
- For some as yet undetermined reason (perhaps the fall of RAM prices) still uses GNOME.
- Unwinds with Janwillem van de Wetering
- Mindfucks with Greg Egan
- Honorable mentions: Douglas Adams, William Gibson, Douglas Coupland, Neal Stephenson.
All the rest
- acupuncture shoes.
- White cotton shirts on hot days.
- Born in the hot and humid chaos we call the Philippines.
- Likes to wake up at 3pm.
- Likes to sleep at 6am.
- Obviously thinks he's still on that side of the world.
- Planning a trip to Europe.
- For over a year now.
- Loose pants.
- Except jeans. Jeans should not be too loose. They aren't comfy if they're loose.
- Drives standard, fast.
Physically located in Toronto, ON.
email: perl -e 'print join("\@", reverse qw(geek orange)),".com\n"'