user since
Fri Oct 19 2001 at 22:43:43 (22.5 years ago )
last seen
Fri Feb 8 2002 at 17:38:54 (22.2 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
Send private message to flibble

julian may writeup:

Author

Julian May was born on July 10th 1931, and first became involved in science fiction through the burgoning sf pulp magazine scene at the age of 16. Through this she became involved in fandom, attending conventions [through which she met her husband] and collaberating with a group of like-minded people to create and publish the fanzine "Science Fiction International".

Julian May's first sf successs was in december 2001 when her first sci-fi short story, "Dune Roller" was published in the popular sf pulp magazine "Astounding", and followed up two years later with the short story "Star Of Wonder". However, not having made too much of an impact on the sf scene, she found continuing a sf litarary career at that point unworkable, and instead became a Science Fiction editor for a chicago based encylopedia for 5 years, before going in to business with her husband as a production service for an education encyclopedia. Durring this period she continued writing, though not science fiction, searching for her nieche.

Biological Warfare Writeup: