user since
Fri May 6 2005 at 17:37:59 (19 years ago )
last seen
Tue Jun 14 2005 at 00:50:14 (18.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View ihackedmyownhead's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 46
mission drive within everything
testing
specialties
apparently, annoying admins
school/company
none
motto
You can p.o some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can not catch me I am the gingerbread man.
most recent writeup
holographic principle
Send private message to ihackedmyownhead

Klaproth says I ate your writeup 111 8th Ave. Several admins have contacted you about the significance of this, and you have just responded with generic "thank you" msgs. You can re-write it and re-post if that's what you plan on doing. Node Heaven will become i"

And so apparently I have succeeded in hacking my own head off which I am very good at doing. The post in question had 21 admirers and 15 detractors from the general public and even had a "cool" - I am guessing that's a batting average that Thomas Pynchon could appreciate (hello tom if you are out there). An interesting experiment with an interesting result.

BTW, as my stentorian English teacher always said, "Several is three", and the admin detractors were only two in number, at least the ones who commented.