user since
Wed Jul 24 2002 at 21:04:39 (21.8 years ago )
last seen
Fri Oct 15 2004 at 21:02:02 (19.5 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View johnstein's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 13
mission drive within everything
Contributing when possible. Rambling when it's not.
specialties
Creative writing (oh no!) Science and Engineering
school/company
*was* Clarkson University (or still is... I am not sure yet)
motto
"Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it" ...................................................................... "The definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing and hoping for different results"
most recent writeup
Watch your speed
Send private message to johnstein

Born at the end of the 70's Child with 2 brothers and 2 cousins in the 80's High school and 2 more siblings in the early-mid 90's College in the late 90's and early naughties :) unemployed as of this writing.
Home Ohio in the summer and breaks... New York for school. (if i go back)

Current Projects Helping to build the family garage. fun fun fun. (well, it is fun to work outside i guess)

Plans Go back to school for grad work if I can manage to get a research position to pay for it. Otherwise I will live in the upstairs of the garage I am helping to build and work for some localish engineering firm. (localish = central/south east ohio)