user since
Thu Jan 11 2001 at 22:06:21 (23.2 years ago )
last seen
Mon Dec 25 2023 at 21:41:18 (2.8 months ago )
number of write-ups
134 - View mofaha's writeups (feed)
level / experience
14 (Protector of the Art) / 11666
C!s spent
207
specialties
Good for nothing
most recent writeup
Cloud Atlas
Send private message to mofaha

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello. I used to be a regular contributor here. I seldom node now, although lately I've taken to surfing the site again. My current main pastime is making images, usually in photoshop, usually by digitally drawing/painting, although I occasionally manipulate photos. I post predominantely on the b3ta.com messageboard, hailed by The Guardian newspaper as a "puerile digital arts community".

You'll see a copy of the dead rat game by zhaus reproduced below. I see that the original node has now been reinstated, which I feel is a good sign, both for this site and for the world in general. I'm going to leave my copy of it right here though, because you never know. You just never know.

My email address is my username @ my username dot com

 


 

A monk asked Master Joshu, "Does a dog have Buddha Nature?" Master Joshu replied, "Mu!"

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dead rat game (thing)

created by zhaus

(thing) by zhaus                     Reputation: 4 C!                   Sat Nov 13 1999 at 14:38 utc


Spinning the rat on the tail needs more and more practice, but can you do it! It is to be done to play the game to fun. Having the rat the First Person spin it over it's tail. Run away he does then so other friends left look at rat spin fun. Then&he make fun of other friends because they're not knowing what fun comes next. He take hose and sprays friends so fun! They get mad but he talk to them, "they were silly fun to watch dead rat." Then all are funny happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a pig, in a cage, on antibiotics (person)