Note: his name is not Morgan, nor does Dorf appear anywhere in his title. He doesn't think he got the name from the cartoon Daria (whose last name was Morgendorffer) that aired (and may still; Morgandorf does not know) on MTV, but he could be wrong.
- user since
- Tue Aug 8 2000 at 23:26:53 (20.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri Sep 15 2000 at 20:56:09 (20.5 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 13 - View morgandorf's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 412
- mission drive within everything
- to be able to look up anything, duh.
- memorizing movie lines, reading all things Tolkien, procrastination
- UW. 40,000 students and counting! Woohoo!
- "Could I have a banana? Eek eek."
- most recent writeup
- Dark Side of the Force
- Send private message to morgandorf
Morgandorf grew up in a large suburb called Shoreline which was part of Seattle until a few years ago, and is now officially the most boring city in the Puget Sound area, but it is definitely *not* on a shore of any kind. He faithfully attended Shorecrest High School (also not on or near any shores), then promptly moved as far away as he could manage, namely a few miles down the street to the University of Washington. He is approaching his fifth year and will hopefully soon possess a computer science degree to call his very own. Then he will get a crappy job in the industry and begin hating his life anew.