Also, Your sins make jesus suffer on the cross.
It's funny that god started interacting with the world right about the time we started inventing writing.
Here is my statement of faith: There is no such thing as a soul, god, or an afterlife.
nope, you won't find any more of these, as i would have told you if you'd asked.
actually secondary slashdot effect was the first of my own nodes i visited after a 2 year vacation from e2. Seeing all the changes that had taken place, I assumed that finally there would be a way to delete your own nodes without bothering the gods - and since there were no buttons to that effect, obviously the only other solution would be to delete all the text, which would signal e2 to delete it for you.
so i cleared what I'd written, and forgot all about it.
- magical thought / childlike thought : includes : flying, wishes, time travel, mind reading, monsters, thinking objects are discrete, esp/telekinesis, god, faith, trust, backwards language, counting steps, obsessive compulsiveness
- child culture : not forgetting what it was like to be a kid
- cultlike thought : church of christ, scientology, science as a religion, science as a cult. If science is a cult, it is the next generation of cults, since it's believers can study it's origins without losing faith.
- information theory : information conservatives believe that some information can cause permanent changes, and so should be restricted, even from adults. information liberals believe that all information should be studied. This applies to spoilers, nuclear weapons research, genetic engineering, pornography, violence on tv, sex on tv, the influence of tv on children. This also has to do with how conservatives try to restrict doubt in their own minds, while liberals explore it.
- being angry : rebellion, revenge, forgiveness
to node/already noded & nuked
the man buddhism Nodoriety fuck the man cleaning time I have no faith magical thought Money for Noding driving in japan Primes through 10k education in japan look ma, no hands! Nodal Annihilation Puns on the world node I hab a cod id by node The Node Less Traveled Everything but the node "tie goes to the noder" annoying things about japan japanese junior high schools the SCA/anime/D&D/cats Nexus schizophrenic things children do showing everything to my girlfriend The urge to store brooms upside-down He dulled the pain but killed the joy nationalism is just as wrong as faith Nobody nodes the trouble I've seen... This isn't the node you're looking for Is religion a choice or an inheritance? Don't touch my nodes, your hands are cold! it's ok to hate people for things they choose profiles of teachers in a japanese middle school "Everything that is not forbidden is compulsory" "Nature laughs at the difficulties of integration" "It is by logic that we prove, but by intuition we discover" I would be really high level if creating nodeshells got me XP it's easier to ride a bike one-handed if you use your off hand profiles of middle school students in the countryside of Japan the effect of a lifetime of having one hand be colder than the other from smoking memorizing the correlations between the letters of the alphabet and their index number
I live in Kochi prefecture on Shikoku island in Japan. I work on the Jet Programme teaching English in a public junior high school.
i read pokey the penguin. YES!
email:o314159 art yahoo.com. note the letter O at the beginning.