user since
Fri Jan 2 2004 at 21:59:05 (20.3 years ago )
last seen
Fri Jan 9 2004 at 14:20:54 (20.3 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 6
mission drive within everything
To learn and to teach
specialties
Euphoria, Grunge music, and waste basket repair
school/company
American School of Correspondence
motto
Karma dude, karma
Send private message to stolenlawnmower

Dont Use DRUGS

I am the lizard king



Freak"ish, a.


Apt to change the mind suddenly; whimsical; capricious.

It may be a question whether the wife or the woman was the more freakish of the two. L'Estrange.


Freakish when well, and fretful when she's sick. Pope.
-- Freak"ish*ly, adv. -- Freak"ish*ness, n.
Anyone wanna take a look at my scratch pad,
I have been working hard on this one and really need some feedback...
Warning: system overload.........beeeep....bi......bip....bibibibip....bip.......destroy the humans......beeeeeeeeeep.........

Everything has to come from some place and go somewhere. Thus, when you pollute the air and water or spray pesticides on crops, it comes back to you. This also applies to morality. Moral behavior and enlightened self interest are ultimately inseparable. Commit a crime, and even if you don't get caught, you will suffer the consequences. You may spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder. Or you could self destruct the way Enron did. Enron's executives were willing to do anything to make a profit. Yet, instead of prospering, Enron ended up bankrupt.