user since
Tue Jul 4 2006 at 14:05:32 (17.8 years ago )
last seen
Wed Jul 19 2006 at 21:20:26 (17.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
3 - View telecino's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 9
mission drive within everything
Share knowledge
specialties
Kuji-in, Qi-Gong, Meditation
school/company
Kujiin.com
motto
Become your own Master
most recent writeup
Arbatel
Send private message to telecino

François Lépine was born on the 7th of July 1972. Raised by loving parents in an environment encouraging spirituality, François has memories of spiritual and ESP experiences since the age of 4. He started working with computers as soon as he could read the slightest, at the age of 5. In parallel to his cybernetic pathway, he also kept his focus on spirituality and its various applications.

Martial arts studies started with Jiu-Jitsu at the age of 12, at the local martial arts school. In his adolescence, while he was absorbed in teaching computer science and programming languages to his friends, he was also studying (and practicing) all sorts of occult sciences, white, black, purple with orange dots, whatever the color or the flavor, he would learn and try.

Prone to “power trips”, and with a lot of arrogance and vanity, he got himself in trouble. Giving shocks to his nervous systems by overwhelming and unguided esoteric practices (including basic kuji-in), and making his friends hate him instead of loving him, he entered into his dark age. Wise people say that suffering is a part of learning. At 16, he was ready to look at it in a responsible way.

Within the next few years, his brother got shot and killed, all grand parents left passed, his loving uncle, two friends…lots of mourning. Many questions about life were on the menu. He got himself into classes of many type: psychology, sociology, philosophy, massage, Qi-Gong, martial arts, meditation, and of course, as many books as possible.

The first class he gave was “Psychological Mind-Building training” at the age of 21, at the college he was also studying psychology. It went on for a year and a half, and then he moved to Quebec City to study deeper in computer science, cinema and meditation.

He studied with the masters that were available to him. He read and practiced continuously. Since the age of 20, he did all sorts of: pilgrimages, 7 days fasting, 72 hours meditation/chanting derbies, healing processes,… the works. He studied the works of masters in Kabbalah, Hindu, Chinese and Japanese traditions, thriving to get a global view of the spiritual arts he practiced.

Amongst others, he has especially been studying meditation and self-transformation, since the age of 20, with Swami Paramananda Saraswatti, of the Foundation for Meditative Studies. Since then he spent most of his time researching ancient scriptures and spiritual works, and practicing esoteric techniques, while even more engaged on his spiritual path.

Having left martial arts in the middle of his teens, he got back to it in his mid 20s, studying Wing-Chun Kung-Fu with Sifu Yves Laprise, and Kenpo of the Nick Cerio lineage, with Sensi Simon Fiset, giving him a multi-cultural view of martial arts.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I’ll address myself to the first person. Since 1991, I have been teaching and learning, sharing knowledge and opening my heart to those who ask for it. I wish to share this knowledge with those who are ready to respect it and understand its value. This is not my knowledge. It is knowledge by itself, and it existed way long before us. I am not an ordained buddhist monk, priest, nor a swami. I have been on a spiritual path since childhood, and today i share my experience with those who would appreciate the guidance.

Aside being a spiritual teacher, I am a grounded down-to-earth software programmer, a husband and the father of two children. My spiritual teachings are adapted to the reality of our century. I do not believe that staying numb, forever in a meditative state contemplating the stars or the wall of a cave, is a way to embrace the full potential of our human experience. I believe in movement, action and responsibility. I believe in love, forgiveness and compassion. Joy is alive, Joy is powerful, Joy is movement. I wish to help you attain what it is you seek, and together, we will rejoice in the beauty of life.


God bless you,


François Lépine