user since
Sun May 27 2001 at 16:30:03 (22.9 years ago )
last seen
Sat Oct 27 2001 at 23:57:34 (22.5 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View tlhf's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 8
mission drive within everything
Comprehend life, badly
specialties
Walking into doors with alarming regularity
school/company
Ridge_Danyers->Buxton
motto
If you can't make love to it, exactly what can you do with it?
most recent writeup
vb.net
Send private message to tlhf

Section 1 - The First Book

1. The Lord God said "Let there be dark", for there was nothing before the darkness. After a few hours the Lord God was bored of the darkness and he said "Let there be light". Light came and brought light. 2. The Lord God then created the universe, the sun, the planets and earth. 3. The Lord God also said, "Let the date equal 1983". He covered the earth with people, and he gave the people memories, so they would not know that they have just been created. 4. Finally, the Lord God created a prophet, who would know nothing of his mission until he was ready for his exams. In the years between 1983 and 2000 many things happened, but they are all irrelevant. 5. The Lord God gave the prophet, alias tlhf, a text file he had created, containg the Holy Book of Irrelevance. He told his friends about this, and started to type, but his friends became silly and did not understand tlhf's mission. When he got home he started to type the true Holy Book of Irrelevance. 6. At this point the Lord God told tlhf his real name. It was RiVEL. So tlhf knew his name, and realised that he was the prophet, and began to type faster than he had ever typed before. He wrote the Holy commandments, decided the Holy people, and the title.