Most people are satisfied with a necromantic construct that falls apart in a few hours, and if it frequently refuses to follow orders, that's the cost of doing business, right? But people who can afford to avoid the mass-produced necromancy know that the artisanal stuff will hold together as long as your will is strong. If you rebuild a skeleton the correct way, joint by joint, in the right order, the bones will remember you as much as they remember themselves.

So if you find an out-of the-way graveyard, reconstruct every single dead body by hand, and bring your skeleton army forth, you can show the world exactly how much better necromancy is when you put a lot of love and work into it.

And I said work, dammit, work! In this house we take pride in our work! Some shops just slap a skeleton together because they're trying to rush their giant backlog of orders out the door. But we make sure that every joint moves properly, and we never swap tibias for ulnas, or swap metatarsals for metacarpals. We always put the vertebrae in the right order.

Now that being said, it is possible to put multiple skeletons together into a horrifying monstrosity, if you know exactly what you're doing with every bone, and you know how to fuse multiple souls to animate the thing. But that's masterpiece level work, and you ain't there yet, Grasshopper.

Now I understand that you didn't even know it would work, when you tried to do exactly that. I hadn't told you yet. You just saw a big ol' monster in a book of fiction and thought you had an idea of how to make it a reality. That's probably how the first Multi Construct was made. But it probably took a lot of trial and error to make one that wouldn't immediately go on a rampage, and you, you little rapscallion, wound up going right back to the beginning of that whole process, without even asking anyone for advice -- yes, yes, I get it, asking for advice would have given the whole thing away and you were already in too deep, you didn't want to get punished, you wanted to be finished so that you could seek forgiveness instead of ask permission. I know how it is.

But you tried to make a final product without understanding the fundamentals, and that's why we're in this bunker. I'm sorry I didn't teach you about this business earlier. I was just so busy getting orders completed.

So here's what we're going to do. We're going to sneak out of this bunker from the back door, find ourselves another graveyard, and start digging. You're going to learn proper necromancy fast, or we're boned.