Ahmad Tea is a United Kingdom based company that manufactures, packages, and distributes tea around the world. Founded in 1986 (which makes them a relatively recent business) in London, the Ahmad Tea company is currently active in the Middle East, East Asia, Eastern Europe and of course, the United Kingdom. The teas are grown around the world, and then packaged in The United Arab Emirates, and then distributed from shipping centers in the the UK and Eastern Europe. From reading the company's webpage, it seems like quite an involved and serious undertaking. But from reading the company's webpage, they are quite serious about their tea. It also seems that they are serious about sustainability and fair sourcing of tea, at least from their declarations on their webpage. It can be hard to tell how genuine such things are.

But I can say, from drinking their tea, that they make quality tea. As a US tea drinker, I am used to brands like Red Rose and Lipton being normal quality, and Stash Tea being "fancy", so when I found Ahmad Tea in a Middle East Specialty Store, I was pleasantly surprised. Perhaps people from countries where drinking tea is more popular would consider Ahmad Tea of just normal quality, but for me, it is quite good. Also, although this is a "premium" or "luxury" tea, the price is still quite reasonable: I pay 7 dollars for a box of 100 bags (they sell loose leaf, as well), which works out to 7 or less cents per cup. In other words, import luxury teas are about one-fifth the price of the most discounted soda pop you are likely to find.



https://www.ahmadtea.com/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.