Space Ghost's cooooool evil twin brother, daddy-o. Chad's the one with the evil plans to take over SG's show, Space Ghost Coast to Coast... and with his smooth demeanor, cool attitude, and his way with the ladies, he's the one to do it, baby!

Chad Ghostal, not to imply that Space Ghost Coast To Coast is of less than top-quality cartooning, looks the exact same as Space Ghost but with a gotee.

This insidious evil twin has tried to pose as the heroic Space Ghost but to no avail. Here's what Zorak had to say when he tried to pass himself off as SG:

ZORAK: Eh... are you feeling alright, Space Ghost? Not that I care, it's just that there's, something different about you tonight. I can't quite put my pincer on it...
CHAD GHOSTAL: (WITH A HANDLEBAR MUSTACHE AND CURLIER BEARD NOW) Different? How so?
ZORAK: You're a little more... uh... rico suave all of a sudden.
CHAD GHOSTAL: (NOW SPORTING YET A DIFFERENT MUSTACHE AND BEARD, SMILES, WITH BULLFIGHT MUSIC IN BACKGROUND)

Soon his ruse is uncovered by the real Space Ghost, who is shocked by this villain's sudden appearance. Chad won't go down without a fight though.

CHAD GHOSTAL: Brace yourself for a sound butt-kicking, Tad. In 3D, and sensurround.
SPACE GHOST: Ha! Don't bet on it, Chad!
ZORAK: Hey, Moltar! Fifty bucks on the evil twin! (HOLDS UP SIGN SAYING "ROUND 1")

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.