Every so often there comes a television show so unique, so special it redefines the very term entertainment. This, my friends, is not one of those shows. However, it is quite entertaining and hucking fillarious.

The premise of the show is simple: Comedians prank call various people and act out the calls with puppets, a la Sesame street. The results are amazing. I admit, I didn't think the show would be very funny when I saw the commercials, but the prank calls are so creative and out there that at times it's difficult to maintain proper bladder control. The show premiered on Comedy Central in late spring, 2002.

Cast of characters:

Spoonie Luv played by Tracy Morgan of SNL fame.
Special Ed played by Jim Florentine "I got mail! Yay! I got mail! I got mail! Yay! I got mail! Yay!"
Elmer Higgens played by The Man Show's Jimmy Kimmel
Helen Higgens played by Susie Essman
Gladys Murphy played by Wanda Sykes. "I just picked my 92 Accord from your lot, and there is a HUGE turd in the back seat!"
Moo Shu played by Billy West. "Joo down wit Too Puck? Joo betta chick joself foo!"
Dick Birchum played by Love Line's Adam Carolla
Tony Deloge played by Super Dave Osborne
Niles Standish played by Tony Barbieri "Kandra? What sort of name is Kandra? Is that Eskimo?"
Bobby Fletcher played by Jim Florentine "I'm interested in buying a cellphone. Hold on. I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of giving my grandpa a bath... Shut up old man or I'll drown you! You want me to stick your head under the water? Is that what you want? *drowning sounds* Uh-oh, Grandpa?"
And many many more.

If you don't get Comedy Central in your area, you can watch clips of the show online at their site, http://www.comedycentral.com .

---------------

Sources: http://www.comedycentral.com and forum.crankyank.com

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.