My dream started off on a highway bridge. Actually, I'm not sure if that is the truth, but considering that I don't remember how I can began, it probably wasn't very interesting. Then again, maybe it was. Who cares. That's not the point.

Anyway, I remember walking through a hotel lobby. You know how many hotels have long, winding corridors with exactly the same wallpaper, and for some reason that's where all the conference rooms are? That's what I'm talking about. So I walk for awhile, and I finally arrive where I wanted to. Apparently, I came to this hotel to go to a hardcore music show! One of my acquaintances is having a birthday party soon with some hardcore bands, so I guess this was what I came for.

The crowd was faceless, no importance whatsoever. Just a black spot called people. There was a metal fence stopping the crowd from getting near the stage. Except it wasn't really a stage... The musicians wandered around. In fact, the whole place reminded me of my High School cafeteria. Weird.

But not as weird as who was performing. An R&B singer, what the hell. In a twinkly suit too, as if it wasn't bad enough. Needless to say, I got out of there. I decided to go home. At which point, I'm magically teleported to my backyard.

So here I am, in my backyard. This is where it gets really odd. I lie down, and go on my computer. I'm still in my backyard. Then I start playing a remake of the popular Squaresoft title, Xenogears. There is no remake, and if there was, it wouldn't be on a computer. It wasn't Xenogears anyway. You know how sometimes in dreams, you acknowledge stuff. Well, for some reason, it was heavily acknowledged that I was playing Xenogears. But it wasn't Xenogears. I was playing something completely unrelated. I was using a bow for Christ's sake. And I shot flaming arrows!

And then I look up, and what the hell, there's a girl from my school sitting there. I think she might've been on a sofa or something. She also might've been on a computer. Hell, I don't remember! Apparently, neither of us had noticed eachother come in (not exactly like you could come in though, since I was still in my backyard). And then there was some unimportant chatter that went on. Then ~50 year old lady comes in. Apparently, it's 5am and she's shocked that we're still up. Personally, I'd be more shocked that there are two people lying in the backyard playing on computers. Of course, me being the man that I am, I replied that I'm fine when she asks us if we're alright. And then I think I go back to playing Xenogears, at which point my dream ends.

I dreamt a piece of bad poetry. At about 9:00 AM I became aware that I was dreaming. I don't know why the poem dealt with the subject of cocaine, but it did. The abominable drivel went something like this:

Buy her a bike

Created by and bleached with

Cocaine

Send her with a mouse

To the station

You'll never know all about cocation

I am ashamed that my mind created this. I need to get it off my chest. This is my reconciliation.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.