“Fox, as in we're a bunch of foxy chicks. Force, as in we're a force to be reckoned with. Five, as in there's one..two ..three..four..five of us.”

From the movie Pulp Fiction, a T.V. pilot which Mia was a starring character. Each member had a special talent; the team leader was a blonde (with photographic memory), there was also a Japanese fox (a kung fu master), a black fox (a demolition expert), a French fox (sex) and a brunette fox Raven McCoy (knives expert) played by Mia. Her character was raised in a circus and her other skills included illusions, and acrobatics, “When you're keeping the world safe from evil, you never know when being a trapeze artist's gonna come in handy.” Because her grandfather was an old vaudevillian she would tell a joke in every episode.

The joke from the pilot:

“Three tomatoes are walking down the street, a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. The baby tomato is lagging behind the poppa and momma tomato. The poppa tomato gets mad, goes over to the momma tomato and stamps on him...and says 'catch up'.”

Source: Pulp Fiction (1994), written and directed by Quentin Tarantino

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.