Jimmy Pedro

Born: October 30, 1970 in Danvers, Massachusetts Currently residing in Lawrence, Massachusetts, Pedro is married to Marie and has three children: daughter Casey and sons AJ and Ricky.

About Jimmy Pedro

Jimmy Pedro is a three-time Olympian in Judo having participated in the 1992, 1996 and 2000 Olympic Games. He captured the bronze medal in the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia, and finished fifth at the 2000 Olympic Games in Sydney, Australia. Pedro was the 1999 World Champion for Judo and triumphed at the 1995 and 1999 Pan-American Games earning gold medals. Pedro also won bronze at the 1991 Pan-American Games.

In addition to his athletic talents, Pedro earned his Bachelors of Arts degree in Business Economics in 1994 while training for the Olympic Games. He currently works for Olympic sponsor Monster.com as the Manager of Olympic Sponsorship.

Most Notables: Three-time Olympian in Judo (1992, 1996, 2000) Has been involved with judo as USA Athlete Delegate, New England Olympians Treasurer and Mass Judo Association President Bachelors of Arts in Business Economics (1994)

Jimmy Pedro's Thoughts/Beliefs on the Olympic Movement: "In my opinion, the Olympic Games is the greatest sporting event in the world."

He also happened to be my Sensei in Judo the past 5 years. :)

AND OF COURSE, IN CASE MY FACTS ARE NOT STRAIGHT PLEASE VISIT:

http://www.edgate.com/summergames/inactive/from_the_athlete/

http://flame.monster.com/profiles/athletes/JimmyPedro/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.