Joe Dirt is a movie starring David Spade, Kid Rock, Brittany Daniel, Christopher Walken, and Dennis Miller. It follows the story of pitiable Joe Dirt, a poor guy who lost his parents several years ago. Most of the movie is a flashback while Joe Dirt is telling his story to Dennis Miller, who originally only brought him on his radio show because he was amazed at how much of a loser Joe Dirt is. However, even the always sarcastic Dennis Miller soon begins to pity Joe.

There are several very humorous scenes in the movie, even if it is a little childish. Certainly many of the funny scenes are just gross-out sight gags. However, even if you don't like being grossed out, there are still a few scenes that are quite funny, especially when Christopher Walken is on screen.

If you're looking for a really good movie, or a movie that will make you think, you should probably pass on this. Consider Enemy at the Gates or Blow. However, if you just want a movie you can go to, stop thinking and just enjoy a few laughs, you could probably do worse than spend a few dollars on Joe Dirt.

Joe Dirt is rated PG-13 for crude and sex related humor, and language.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.