This is a song by Ween, from the album God Ween Satan: The Oneness.

Okay, in the liner notes of God Ween Satan: The Oneness, there is nothing written for lyrics for this song except "(Ween is in big trouble dudes)." At first glance one would think this was because the language for L.M.L.Y.P is so disgusting, being that it stands for "Let Me Lick Your Pussy," but it is actually because they stole lots of lyrics from Prince. They later said in an interview that they did it because they just wanted to talk to his expensive lawyer, but they were highly insulted that Prince never noticed.

Most of this song is just a Ween-ified version of "Shockadelica" by Prince, Controversy Music ASCAP, with a middle rap from Prince's "Alphabet Street."

It begins with some strange screaming, incidentally, and the song slowly begins to get more vulgar as the swanky music goes on.

There's a rap that goes like this:

gonna make you beg
gonna make you spread your leg
gonna want it, gonna get it and you'll never regret it

Then there is a long weird rap by Gener, but I have never figured out what the hell he's saying.

Next comes "Shockadelica" rewritten with the words "let me lick your pussy" and other gross requests, followed by Gene doing the voices of himself and his girlfriend as they get in the tub together. Disturbing.

Very groovy song, too bad it belongs to Prince, Gene even sounds like Prince when he sings it. For a long time i had trouble listening to this because of all the vulgar suggestions, but now i can throw sick suggestions with the best of 'em, partly thanks to this song toughening me up. One question though; how do you spread a leg?

This song is © 1990 by Ween, Twin/Tone records, except where they stole stuff from Prince.

Next song on this album: Papa Zit

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.