A new game from Electronic Arts. Despite the fact that it is a game there is no program. It is a very advanced english parser run at EA's top floor. It will ask you for lengthly info about yourself, including E-Mail,MSN/AOL/Yahoo! Messenger, PhoneNumber, Fax Number, ect. After you sign up you will get an E-Mail putting you in the center of a mystery. The program's advanced English parser can secretly dig into your life through normal conversation with you. If you tell it "My wife, Silvia, is on vacation." It will know your wife's name is Sylvia, and be able to fax things to you directed to her. (It will even call you in the middle of the night and make death threats to your family). The game got its name from the infamous group called Majestic-12(MJ-12).


I will go into detail of MJ-12 in a later node.

Ma*jes"tic (?), a. [From Majesty.]

Possessing or exhibiting majesty; of august dignity, stateliness, or imposing grandeur; lofty; noble; grand. "The majestic world." Shak.

"Tethys'grave majestic pace."

Milton.

The least portions must be of the epic kind; all must be grave, majestic, and sublime. Dryden
.

Syn. -- August; splendid; grand; sublime; magnificent; imperial; regal; pompous; stately; lofty; dignified; elevated.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.