Accomplished Canadian poet.
Born Winnipeg, Manitoba, 1917-12-23.
BA from University of Toronto;
Diploma and MA from the School of Social Work;
MSW from the University of Pennsylvania.
During the middle of the 1900s, a longtime caseworker in urban Canada (most particularly Toronto and Montreal); later taught English Literature at York University.
- Life Member of the League of Canadian Poets;
- Canada Council Exchange Poet to Wales in 1980;
- Poetry Editor of Poetry Toronto from 1981 to 1990;
- Writer-in-residence at the Windsor Public Library in 1983;
- Writer-in-residence at the University of Ottawa in 1984.
- Someone who used to have someone.