MitchFlowerPower, real name Mitch Fowler, is a Canadian video game player and speedrunner who currently holds three World Records in Super Mario Bros 3, including for Any%, Warpless, and 100%. With a few exceptions, he has had the #1 position for the past 10 years, when he wasn't in the top position, he was in the top three. He also has records for a few other Mario hacks, and incidentally, for the NES Ghostbusters game.

Mitch is originally from Ontario, Canada, as evidenced by his logo (a combination of Canada's Maple Leaf flag and a SMB fire flower). Other than sometimes mentioning past jobs as a chef and the like on his channel, he doesn't discuss much about his personal life. And unlike other gamers on Twitch or YouTube who tend to mix up their content to be more entertaining, Mitch is focused almost solely on exploring Super Mario Bros. 3 and the many small techniques that make this 30 year old game challenging. Mitch seems like a friendly guy, and is well-regarded in the community, giving tutorials on game techniques, as well as being a regular participant in AGDQ events. He is also one of the few speedrunners who has gotten outside fame, as he appeared on the Colbert Show.


https://www.youtube.com/c/Mitchflowerpower
https://www.twitch.tv/mitchflowerpower/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.