This recipe adds a remarkbly subtle
taste to chicken
and is an excellent addition to any meal, but is especially well suited as a compliment to bachelor
packages of noodles
. Serve with cheesy pasta and greens.
- In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients with honey and mustard. Whisk in olive oil.
- Add chicken to mixture and turn until well coated.
- Leave all ingredients, including chicken, in mixing bowl. Place uncovered bowl in refrigerator and let sit for 1 to 4 hours.
- The mixture should be pasty and thick. Slather as much as possible onto each piece of chicken. Grill chicken over a medium to low flame until done.
- If you have no access to a grill, place chicken in a shallow pan and bake at 350F for about 10-12 minutes. Baking the chicken in the oven will result in dryer chicken
- serve immediatly, or chill and serve cold.