There are a lot of questions that the old kick-sand-in-the-face advertisement raises.

-- If this lady in question is going out on a beach date with someone so scrawny, what does she see in him beyond his appearance?

-- If she actually likes the guy she is hanging out with, such that she does not judge worthiness according to masculine physique, why would she immediately abandon him for a man with bigger muscles?

-- For that matter, why would she abandon him for a man who has proven himself to be discourteous and deliberately harmful?

-- If such a woman is so willing to abandon the initial fellow, does that mean he dodged a bullet after all?

-- If the scrawny man is able to build his body and become as muscular as the beach bully, what would that solve? This is clearly a world where physical srength is not necessary to get a woman to give a guy a chance.

-- How successful is the tactic of picking up chicks by kicking sand in the faces of their dates? Is the success rate high or low? If high, why does anyone bother with courtship when they can earn a lady's affection by shoving a rival suitor out of the way? If low, how many times has the Beach Bully tried this and failed? Does his reputation precede him? 

-- How certain can the Beach Bully be that his victim will spend his time bodybuilding instead of planning revenge?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.