Sewerslvt (pronounced "sewer slut") is a "breakcore" artist from Sydney, Australia. She has produced multiple albums of breakcore music spanning from 2017 to 2021. Her music gives me a feeling that I can't really describe. It's almost phantasmagoric. It makes me feel tingly, ethereal, incorporeal, euphoric. She released prior music under another label, which is where she developed a following, but the majority of her renown comes from a song of hers that blew up on Spotify and received millions of views, entitled "pretty cvnt". Though I've listened to all her music, my favorite album of hers is Draining Love Story. The songs "Newlove", "Ecifircas", and "Swinging in his cell" I am particularly fond of, though you could go listen to her album yourself and form your own opinions. One thing I will say is that, although the music makes me feel strongly emotional, it feels very neurotic, somehow. It's not "feel good" music, it's "feel this feeling" music, if that makes any sense. 

Sewerslvt has openly stated that she is not going to release any new music, or at least, not under the title "sewerslvt". Someone once told me directly that this is because her girlfriend committed suicide, and that the song entitled "Her" is in memory of her girlfriend. This is a rumor, though I see a lot of people saying likewise on the internet upon searching for it. If she does ever release music under a new title, I hope I discover her new title so that I can continue to enjoy the beautiful phantasmagoric neurotic lovely mess that is her music. All in all, though, I'm satisfied listening to her current albums on repeat.

// Brevity Quest 2023

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.