Somewhere deep underground there lies a lab. This lab's soul purpose is developing athletes. These athletes are all called some variation of the name Jason Williams. The most notable products of this top secret government project are:

  1. Jason Williams, Point Guard, Sacremento Kings.
  2. Jayson Williams, Center (retired), New Jersey Nets.
  3. Jason Williams, Center, Detroit Red Wings.
  4. Jason Williams, Point Guard, Duke University.

Nobody knows how many other Jason Williamses lie in wait, biding their time before another major league draft.

Current estimates put the number of Jason Williamses produced a year at just under 30, with many, if not all, deemed substandard and subsequently destroyed.

We, the people of the United States, must not allow this atrocity to go unchecked! Who could live in a future where entire teams, even leagues, were filled with Jason Williams'?!? Not I, for one. Write your congressman today, and help put a stop to this horrible practice!


Just some update notes:

  1. Jason Williams was traded to the Memphis Grizzlies for Mike Bibby.
  2. Jayson Williams has been charged with manslaughter after his chauffer was found dead in his house.
  3. Jason Williams had 8 goals and 2 assists for the Wings on their 2002 Stanley Cup run.
  4. Jason Williams was drafted by the Chicago Bulls with the second pick in the 2002 draft, and he now wants to be called Jay.
  5. Jason Williams was traded to the Chicago Blackhawks in exchange for Kyle Calder at the 2006 NHL trade deadline.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.