Transforms from spaceship to robot and back!

JUMPSTARTER: TOPSPIN

FUNCTION: LAND & SEA ASSAULT
"The thrill is in the journey."

No mountain high enough, no river wide enough to stop this one robot wrecking crew. Has superior mobility due to his Cybertronic vehicular form. Views conquest of rough terrain as much a victory as beating Decepticons. Uses 2 rear jet engines to go 300 mph...goes 80 mph on water with 2 front pontoons...has 2 hi-voltage electric cannons and 2 hand lasers built in...carries a powerful twin ion impulse blaster.

  • Strength: 6
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 8
  • Endurance: 6
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 9
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Topspin and Twin Twist were never used in the cartoon, but were a lot of fun to have as toys. You pulled them back, they rolled forward along the ground, and after a few feet jumped open and stood themselves up in robot form. Or that was the idea; usually they jumped open, struck their toes on the ground, and fell on their side stiffly, until you fiddled with the little lever behind their head to get the balance just right. They did look cool, despite their huge feet. The cartoon didn't do 'em justice.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.